Participation in Quality Assurance Programs in the Apple Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003. "Style investing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 161-199, May.
- David A. Lins & Bruce J. Sherrick & Aravind Venigalla, 1992. "Institutional Portfolios: Diversification through Farmland Investment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(4), pages 549-571.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Roger G. Ibbotson & Laurence B. Siegel, 1984. "Real Estate Returns: A Comparison with Other Investments," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 219-242.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- James R. Webb & Jack H. Rubens, 1988. "The Effect of Alternative Return Measures on Restricted Mixed-Asset Portfolios," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137.
- Hardin, William G, III & Cheng, Ping, 2002. "Farmland Investment under Conditions of Certainty and Uncertainty," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 81-98, July.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality assurance; apple industry; horticulture; product flow; food safety; production decision; domestic; export markets; spray diaries; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.