Report NEP-AGR-2002-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:compol:cpc99-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Songco, Jocelyn A., 2002. "Do rural infrastructure investments benefit the poor? Evaluating linkages : a global view, a focus on Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2796, The World Bank.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 2000. "Poisoned Grapes, Mad Cows and Protectionism," Documentos de Trabajo 76, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002. "Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.