Turkey: Trade Policy Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," MPRA Paper 5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011.
"Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalisation with the European Union?,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2011-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?," Working Papers 201107, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Donald Larson & Will Martin & Sebnem Sahin & Marinos Tsigas, 2016. "Agricultural Policies and Trade Paths in Turkey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1194-1224, August.
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2011.
"Policy choice: Theory and evidence from commitment via international trade agreements,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 186-205.
- Nuno Limão & Patricia Tovar, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Limão, Nuno & Tovar, Patricia, 2009. "Policy Choice: Theory and Evidence from Commitment via International Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Özler, Sule & Taymaz, Erol & YIlmaz, Kamil, 2009.
"History Matters for the Export Decision: Plant-Level Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 479-488, February.
- Kamil Yılmaz & Şule Özler & Erol Taymaz, 2007. "History Matters for the Export Decision: Plant Level Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Industry," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0706, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2007. "History Matters for the Export Decision Plant Level Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Industry," ERC Working Papers 0704, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2007.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Turkey with Respect to the Slovak Republic for the 1995-1999 Period," MPRA Paper 5496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burrell, Alison M. & Kurzweil, Marianne, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Turkey," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48388, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:28:y:2005:i:9:p:1229-1262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.