Turkish Experience With Implicit Inflation Targeting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Hakan Kara, 2008. "Turkish Experience With Implicit Inflation Targeting," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "Fiscal Dominance and Inflation Targeting: Lessons from Brazil," NBER Working Papers 10389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olcay Yucel Emir & Fatih Ozatay & Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu, 2005. "Effects of US Interest Rates and News on the Daily Interest Rates of a Highly Indebted Emerging Country : Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 0508, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Zelal Aktas & Neslihan Kaya & Umit Ozlale, 2005. "The Price Puzzle in Emerging Markets : Evidence from the Turkish Economy Using Model Based Risk Premium Derived from Domestic Fundamentals," Working Papers 0502, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2014.
"Addicted to Dollars,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 1-50, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," CEMA Working Papers 594, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," NBER Working Papers 10015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatih Ozatay, 2005. "Monetary Policy Challenges for Turkey in European Union Accession Process," Working Papers 0511, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Oya Celasun & R. Gaston Gelos & Alessandro Prati, 2004.
"Obstacles to disinflation: what is the role of fiscal expectations?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(40), pages 441-481, October.
- R. G Gelos & Alessandro Prati & Oya Celasun, 2004. "Obstacles to Disinflation; What is the Role of Fiscal Expectations?," IMF Working Papers 04/111, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-09-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2006-09-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-09-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .