Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalisation with the European Union?," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sübidey Togan, 2005. "Turkey: Trade Policy Review," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1229-1262, September.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Tumurchudur, Bolormaa, 2007. "Anti-Dumping Sunset Reviews: The Uneven Reach of WTO Disciplines," CEPR Discussion Papers 6502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chad P. Bown, 2011.
"Taking Stock of Antidumping, Safeguards and Countervailing Duties, 1990–2009,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(12), pages 1955-1998, December.
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5436, The World Bank.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "China's Growing Role in World Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feen07-1, December.
- Chad P. Bown, 2010.
"China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 281-337
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement," NBER Working Papers 13349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "Antidumping," NBER Working Papers 8398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "Trading Up to High Income : Turkey Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19320, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown, 2014.
"Trade Policy Flexibilities and Turkey: Tariffs, Anti-dumping, Safeguards and WTO Dispute Settlement,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 193-218, February.
- Bown, Chad P., 2013. "Trade policy flexibilities and Turkey : tariffs, antidumping, safeguards, and WTO dispute settlement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6322, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Baybars Karacaovali & Patricia Tovar, 2014.
"What Do We Know About Preferential Trade Agreements and Temporary Trade Barriers?,"
201418, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bown, Chad P. & Karacaovali, Baybars & Tovar, Patricia, 2014. "What do we know about preferential trade agreements and temporary trade barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6898, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary trade barriers; antidumping; safeguards; countervailing duties; Turkey;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-07-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-07-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2011-07-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.