Report NEP-INT-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behar, Alberto & Manners, Phil & Nelson, Benjamin, 2011. "Exports and international logistics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5691, The World Bank.
- Olivier Cadot & Leonardo Iacovone & Denisse Pierola & Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Success and Failure of African Exporters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1054, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Krishna, Pravin & F. Maloney, William, 2011. "Export quality dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5701, The World Bank.
- Stirbat, Liviu & Record, Richard & Nghardsaysone, Konesawang, 2011. "Exporting from a small landlocked economy : an assessment of firm-product-destination survival rates in the Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5695, The World Bank.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Taking Keller seriously: trade and distance in international R&D spillovers," Department of Economics Working Papers 1106, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Don Bredin & John Cotter, 2011. "Volatility and Irish Exports," Working Papers 200416, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou, 2011. "The role of product variety and quality and of domestic supply in foreign trade," Working Papers 128, Bank of Greece.
- Nadia Cuffaro & Marina Di Giacinto, 2011. "High quality exports and consumers’ trust: a development perspective," Working Papers 2011-04, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Davide, Castellani & De Benedictis, Luca & Horgos, Daniel, 2011. "Can we really trust offshoring indices?," Working Paper 114/2011, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, revised 21 Jun 2011.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?," Working Papers 201107, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2011. "Sectoral Composition of Foreign Direct Investment and External Vulnerability in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2011. "Manufacturers and Retailers in the Global Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1711, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & J. P. Angenendt, 2011. "MNE’s Regional Location Choice - A Comparative Perspective on East Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Salike, Nimesh, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 290, Asian Development Bank Institute.