Exporting from a small landlocked economy : an assessment of firm-product-destination survival rates in the Lao PDR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brenton, Paul & Newfarmer, Richard, 2007. "Watching more than the Discovery channel : export cycles and diversification in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4302, The World Bank.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2007. "The Structure of the Product Space and the Evolution of Comparative Advantage," CID Working Papers 146, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Cadot, Olivier & Iacovone, Leonardo & Pierola, Martha Denisse & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2013.
"Success and failure of African exporters,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 284-296.
- Olivier Cadot & Leonardo Iacovone & Denisse Pierola & Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Success and Failure of African Exporters," CEP Discussion Papers dp1054, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cadot, Olivier & Iacovone, Leonardo & Pierola, Denisse & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2011. "Success and failure of African exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5657, The World Bank.
- Tibor Besedes & Thomas Prusa, 2006. "Ins, outs, and the duration of trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 266-295, February.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007.
"What you export matters,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2005. "What You Export Matters," Working Paper Series rwp05-063, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hwang, Jason & Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What You Export Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 5444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," NBER Working Papers 11905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2005. "What You Export Matters," CID Working Papers 123, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- João Amador & Luca David Opromolla, 2010. "The Margins of Exports: Firms, Products and Destinations," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Schott, Peter K., 2006. "Trade costs, firms and productivity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 917-937, July.
- Jhonatan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2007. "Export Growth in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," Borradores de Economia 446, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2008. "Is export promotion effective in developing countries? Firm-level evidence on the intensive and the extensive margins of exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 89-106, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stirbat, Liviu & Record, Richard & Nghardsaysone, Konesawang, 2013. "Determinants of export survival in the Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6301, The World Bank.
- Damilola Felix Arawomo, 2015. "Survival of Nigeria's Exports in Her Biggest Markets: Continuous and Discrete Time Estimations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1700-1708.
- Lord, Montague & Artuso, Fabio & Record, Richard & Clarke, Julian, 2014.
"Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains,"
66437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J., 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J. & Clarke, Julian & Record, Richard & Artuso, Fabio, 2014. "Trading Costs in East Asia’s Global Value Chains," MPRA Paper 61061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:02:n:s0217590814500155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stirbat, Liviu & Record, Richard & Nghardsaysone, Konesawang, 2015. "The Experience of Survival: Determinants of Export Survival in Lao PDR," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 82-94.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Microfinance; E-Business; Economic Theory&Research; Water and Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-07-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .