U.S. antidumping: much ado about zeroing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chad P. Bown, 2005.
"Trade Remedies and World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement: Why Are So Few Challenged?,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 515-555, June.
- Bown, Chad P., 2005. "Trade remedies and World Trade Organization dispute settlement : Why are so few challenged?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3540, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2013.
"Self-Enforcing Trade Agreements: Evidence from Time-Varying Trade Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 1071-1090, April.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2010. "Self-enforcing trade agreements : evidence from time-varying trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5223, The World Bank.
- Vandenbussche, H. & Zanardi, M., 2006.
"The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation,"
2006-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE & Maurizio, ZANARDI, 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," LICOS Discussion Papers 16706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2006. "The global chilling effects of antidumping proliferation," CORE Discussion Papers 2006038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2006. "The Global Chilling Effects of Antidumping Proliferation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "On the spread and impact of anti-dumping," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 591-611, August.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Thomas O. Bayard, 1994. "Reciprocity and Retaliation in U.S. Trade Policy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 78.
- Peter Egger & Douglas Nelson, 2011. "How Bad Is Antidumping? Evidence from Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1374-1390, November.
- Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2003.
"Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael M. Knetter & Thomas J. Prusa, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 8010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Prusa & Michael Knetter, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," Departmental Working Papers 200023, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chad P. Bown, 2010.
"China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 281-337
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chad P. Bown, 2007. "China's WTO Entry: Antidumping, Safeguards, and Dispute Settlement," NBER Working Papers 13349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "Antidumping," NBER Working Papers 8398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crowley, Meredith & Howse, Robert, 2010. "US–Stainless Steel (Mexico)," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 117-150, January.
- Bown, Chad P. & Sykes, Alan O., 2008. "The Zeroing Issue: a critical analysis of Softwood V," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 121-142, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Gormsen, 2011.
"Anti-dumping with heterogeneous firms,"
CEPII research center, issue 125, pages 41-64.
- Christian Gormsen, 2011. "Antidumping with heterogeneous firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00663024, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Law; Access to Markets; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.