Reciprocity and Retaliation in U.S. Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2007.
"Have US–Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 548-566.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have U.S.-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 08-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have US-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 200403, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1997.
"Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 55-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Protectionist Threats And Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics 96-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra & Bruce A. Blonigen & Harris Dellas, 2003. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 961, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 5475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guanyi Leu, 2011. "ASEANâ€™s Preferential Trade Agreements (PTA) Strategy," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 31-64.
- Richard Sherman & Johan Eliasson, 2006. "Trade Disputes and Non-state Actors: New Institutional Arrangements and the Privatisation of Commercial Diplomacy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 473-489, April.
- Alasdair R. Young, 2004. "The Incidental Fortress: The Single European Market and World Trade," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 393-414, June.
- Maxim Engers & Jonathan Eaton, 1999. "Sanctions: Some Simple Analytics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 409-414, May.
- Bown, Chad P. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2010. "U.S. antidumping: much ado about zeroing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5352, The World Bank.
- Daniel W. Drezner, 2000. "Outside the box: Explaining sanctions in pursuit of foreign economic goals," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 379-410, April.
- Kenneth Kasa, 1995. "Gaiatsu," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue sep15.
- Coriat, Benjamin, 2008. "L’installation de la Finance en France," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 3.
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Benavente, 2010. "Constraining and supporting effects of the multilateral trading system on U.S. unilateralism," IHEID Working Papers 09-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.