The Zeroing Issue: a critical analysis of Softwood V
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2016.
"Is the WTO Passé?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1125-1231, December.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Bown, Chad P. & Staiger, Robert, 2015. "Is the WTO Passé?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W. & Bagwell,Kyle & Bown,Chad P. & Staiger,Robert W., 2015. "Is the WTO passe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7304, The World Bank.
- Kyle Bagwell & Chad P. Bown & Robert W. Staiger, 2015. "Is the WTO passé?," NBER Working Papers 21303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2013.
"The Use of Economics in WTO Appellate Body Decisions,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2013. "The Use of Economics in WTO Appellate Body Decisions," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/12, European University Institute.
- Crowley, Meredith A. & Hillman, Jennifer A., 2018.
"Slamming the Door on Trade Policy Discretion? The WTO Appellate Body’s Ruling on Market Distortions and Production Costs in EU–Biodiesel (Argentina),"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 195-213, April.
- Meredith A. Crowley & Jennifer A. Hillman, 2017. "Slamming the door on trade policy discretion? The WTO Appellate Body’s ruling on market distortions and production costs in EU—Biodiesel(Argentina)," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/61, European University Institute.
- Crowley, M. & Hillman, J., 2017. "Slamming the door on trade policy discretion? The WTO Appellate Body's ruling on market distortions and production costs in EU-Biodiesel (Argentina)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1739, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fouad Pervez, 2015. "Waiting for election season," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 265-303, June.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009.
"U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict: Export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 669-687, November.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009. "U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict : export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5102, The World Bank.
- James C. Hartigan, 2015. "It’s baaaack— zeroing, the US Department of Commerce, and US — Shrimp II (Viet Nam)," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/67, European University Institute.
- Bown, Chad P. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2010. "U.S. antidumping: much ado about zeroing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5352, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:7:y:2008:i:01:p:121-142_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.