The Use of Economics in WTO Appellate Body Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas J. Prusa, 2013. "The Use of Economics in WTO Appellate Body Decisions," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
References listed on IDEAS
- José Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 679-690, November.
- Prusa, Thomas J. & Vermulst, Edwin, 2011. "United States – Continued Existence and Application of Zeroing Methodology: the end of Zeroing?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 45-61, January.
- Crowley, Meredith & Howse, Robert, 2010. "US–Stainless Steel (Mexico)," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 117-150, January.
- Bown, Chad P. & Sykes, Alan O., 2008. "The Zeroing Issue: a critical analysis of Softwood V," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 121-142, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsnon-recurring subsidies; zeroing; double remedy; countervailing duties; antidumping;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2013/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .