Report NEP-CWA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Introduction to the Macroeconomic Structure of Yemen," MPRA Paper 31782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Does re-design of the policies on housing finance and supply help to solve housing question of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 31729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0097, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2011. "Turkey: Temporary Trade Barriers as Resistance to Trade Liberalization with the European Union?," Working Papers 201107, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Amitav, 2011. "Asian Regional Institutions and the Possibilities for Socializing the Behavior of States," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 82, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-004-097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Utilizing System Dynamics Models in Analyzing Macroeconomic Variables of Yemen," MPRA Paper 31692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Didry & Caroline Vincensini, 3/02. "Beyond the market-institutions dichotomy: The institutionalism of Douglass C. North in response to Karl Polanyi's challenge," Working Papers halshs-00601544, HAL.
- Sübidey Togan, 2011. "On the European Union – Turkey Customs Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 426, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Gauri, Varun & Woolcock, Michael & Desai, Deval, 2011. "Intersubjective meaning and collective action in'fragile'societies : theory, evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5707, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Impact of the Global Crisison Banking Sector Soundness in Asian Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/115, International Monetary Fund.