On the European Union – Turkey Customs Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Smirnov, 2011. "The Pension System," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(5), pages 20-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halit Yanikkaya & Zeynep Aktas Koral, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Customs-Related Transaction Costs in Turkey," Working Papers 2017-02, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; Customs Union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-07-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-07-02 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .