The rise of independent administrative authorities in Turkey: A close look on sources, successes and challenges of this new institutional transformation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0209, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Mar 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2010.
"Parliamentary election cycles and the Turkish banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2709-2719, November.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 705, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2010.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2010. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 002, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christopher Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," Working Papers 2009/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:680-699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Togan Sübidey, 2005. "Turkey : Economic Reform and Accession to the European Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7494, June.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Şanli Pinar, 2008.
"What determines the banking sector performance in globalized financial markets? The case of Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(7), pages 1593-1602.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Sanli Pinar Ceyhan, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," Working Papers 2007/21, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altug, Sumru & Filiztekin, Alpay & Pamuk, Şevket, 2008. "Sources of long-term economic growth for Turkey, 1880–2005," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 393-430, December.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009.
"Some thoughts on the Turkish electricity distribution industry,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1485-1494, August.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2009. "Some Thoughts on the Turkish Electricity Distribution Industry," MPRA Paper 19095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 2002. "Regulatory Economics: Twenty Years of Progress?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat, 2007. "The reform in the Turkish natural gas market: A critical evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3856-3867, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-12-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-13 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .