Report NEP-ARA-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sirin Elci, 2011. "Leveraging Training Skills Development in SMEs: An Analysis of OSTIM Organised Industrial Zone, Turkey," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/16, OECD Publishing.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2011. "Fiscal Regimes In and Outside the MENA Region," Documentos de Trabajo 398, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- M. Utku Ozmen & Orhun Sevinc, 2011. "Price Rigidity In Turkey : Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 1125, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Filiztekin, Alpay, 2011. "Social returns to education in a developing country," MPRA Paper 35124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Binzel, Christine, 2011. "Decline in Social Mobility: Unfulfilled Aspirations among Egypt's Educated Youth," IZA Discussion Papers 6139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Göktaylar, Yavuz, 2011. "The rise of independent administrative authorities in Turkey: A close look on sources, successes and challenges of this new institutional transformation," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52154, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Tözer, Ayhan & Göktaylar, Yavuz, 2011. "Assessment of sectoral innovation systems approach: The case of Turkish internet service market," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52179, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Filiztekin, Alpay, 2011. "Education-occupation mismatch in Turkish labor market," MPRA Paper 35123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pýnar Özlü, 2011. "Monetary policy communication under inflation targeting: Do words speak louder than actions?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1128, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2011. "Demographic Change Across The Globe Maintaining Social Security In Ageing Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter, 2011. "The Effect of Religion on Cooperation and Altruistic Punishment: Experimental Evidence from Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melhem Sadek & Diallo Abdul Salam & Terraza Michel, 2011. "Hypothesis of Currency Basket Pricing of Crude Oil: An Iranian Perspective," Working Papers 11-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2011.
- Elvan Arik, 2011. "Politiques énergétiques et accès aux services urbains en réseau à Istanbul : une ambition métropolitaine au détriment de l'intérêt général," Post-Print dumas-00648609, HAL.
- Raimundo Soto & Rosalía Vásquez, 2011. "The Efficiency Cost of the Kafala in Dubai: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Documentos de Trabajo 399, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ahmed Chabchoub & Abdelfettah Bouri, 2011. "Etude empirique des déterminants des choix de comptabilisation des investissements immatériels : cas des entreprises tunisiennes," Post-Print hal-00646824, HAL.
- Abdul-Hamid, Husein & Abu-Lebdeh, Khattab M. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2011. "Assessment testing can be used to inform policy decisions : the case of Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5890, The World Bank.