Social returns to education in a developing country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2006.
"Identifying Human-Capital Externalities: Theory with Applications,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 381-412.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2003. "Identifying Human Capital Externalities: Theory with Applications," Working Papers 6, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ciccone Antonio & Peri Giovanni, 2007. "Identifying Human Capital Externalities. Theory with Applications," Working Papers 201098, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004.
"Estimating the social return to higher education: evidence from longitudinal and repeated cross-sectional data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 175-212.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Estimating the Social Return to Higher Education: Evidence From Longitudinal and Repeated Cross-Sectional Data," NBER Working Papers 9108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirby, Simon & Riley, Rebecca, 2008.
"The external returns to education: UK evidence using repeated cross-sections,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-630, August.
- Rebecca Riley & Simon Kirby, 2007. "The external returns to education: UK evidence using repeated cross-sections," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 291, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Liu, Zhiqiang, 2007. "The external returns to education: Evidence from Chinese cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 542-564, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Heuermann, 2011. "Human Capital Externalities in Western Germany," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 139-165.
- Alberto Dalmazzo & Guido Blasio, 2007. "Social returns to education in Italian local labor markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 51-69, March.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2008. "Human capital externalities," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 415-443, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:05:y:2013:i:03:n:s179381201350017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozan Bakis & Nurhan Davutyan & Haluk Levent & Sezgin Polat, 2013.
"Quantile Estimates For Social Returns To Education In Turkey: 2006–2009,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-23.
- Bakis, Ozan & Davutyan, Nurhan & Levent, Haluk & Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Quantile Estimates for Social Returns to Education in Turkey: 2006-2009," GIAM Working Papers 13-10, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital externalities; returns to education; wages;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-12-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2011-12-13 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2011-12-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .