Aggregate Milk Supply Response to the Milk Income Loss Contract Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Blayney, Donald, 2013.
"Assessing participation in the Milk Income Loss Contract program and its impact on milk production,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-254.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Assessing Participation in the Milk Income Loss Contract Program and its Impact on Milk Production," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103775, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jackson Jeremy Jay & Thraen Cameron S. & Bozic Marin, 2013. "Conflict over Cooperation: Why So Much Disagreement over the Proposed Dairy Market Stabilization Program?," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-10, November.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:38:y:2016:i:4:p:712-730. is not listed on IDEAS
- Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 153750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miller, Maryfrances, 2016. "Regional variation in margin response, participation, and potential federal expenditures under Dairy Margin Protection Program," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230075, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy; income support; policy; price support; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:62292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.