The Increasing Role Of Agribusiness In Agricultural Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heiman, Amir & Miranowski, John & Zilberman, David & Alix, Jennifer, 2002. "The Increasing Role of Agribusiness in Agricultural Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2117, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert O. Burton & Bryan W. Schurle & Jeffery R. Williams & Gary W. Brester, 1996. "Teaching Management for Specialized Agricultural Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1222-1227.
- Kerry K. Litzenberg & Alfred L. Parks, 1996. "Teaching Management Using Shared Resources and Emerging Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1233-1237.
- Boland, Michael A. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Chapman, Sandra J., 1999. "Characteristics Of Master'S Programs In Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(01).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2013. "Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dunne, AJ, 2010. "Contemporary Issues in the Provision of Tertiary Agriculture Programs: A Case Study of The University of Queensland," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234281, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Oliver Peake, Whitney & Dooley, Frank J., 2011. "Academic Perspectives on Agribusiness: An International Survey," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(5).
More about this item
Keywordsagribusiness; agricultural economics; education; extension; research; Agribusiness; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.