Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Julie A. Stanley, 1990. "Processing food in farm states: an economic development strategy for the 1990s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 5-23.
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations of Computer Skills of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 104-111, July.
- Robbins, Lynn W., 1988. "A Positive Role For Graduate Agribusiness Programs In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- R. E. Westgren & S. T. Sonka & K. K. Litzenberg, 1988. "Strategic issue identification among agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 25-37.
- Randall E. Westgren & Kerry K. Litzenberg, 1989. "Designing agribusiness capstone courses: Overt and covert teaching strategies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 361-366.
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations Of Computer Skills Of Agricultural Economics And Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:12:y:1996:i:6:p:497-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.