Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations of Computer Skills of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 104-111, July.
- R. E. Westgren & S. T. Sonka & K. K. Litzenberg, 1988. "Strategic issue identification among agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 25-37.
- Randall E. Westgren & Kerry K. Litzenberg, 1989. "Designing agribusiness capstone courses: Overt and covert teaching strategies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 361-366.
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations Of Computer Skills Of Agricultural Economics And Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Robbins, Lynn W., 1988. "A Positive Role For Graduate Agribusiness Programs In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Julie A. Stanley, 1990. "Processing food in farm states: an economic development strategy for the 1990s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 5-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:12:y:1996:i:6:p:497-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .