Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golz, Joel T. & Koo, Won W., 1991. "Competitiveness of Broiler Producers in North America Under Alternative Free Trade Scenarios," Agricultural Economics Reports 23395, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Collective Responsibility," Working papers 2013-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rowland, 2004. "The Colombian Sovereign Spread and its Determinants," Borradores de Economia 315, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Silvia Bellini & Maria Grazia Cardinali & Benedetta Grandi, 2016. "Does Shopping Preparation influence Consumer Buying Decisions?," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(10), pages 201-211, October.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2007.
"Punishing the Innocent along with the Guilty: The Economics of Individual versus Group Punishment,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 81-106, January.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2004. "Punishing the Innocent along with the Guilty: The Economics of Individual versus Group Punishment," Working papers 2004-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Martina Metzger, 1999. "A Never Ending Story: Developing Countries' Choice of an Exchange Rate Anchor," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(1), pages 86-93.
- Brian Lucey, 2000. "Friday the 13th and the philosophical basis of financial economics," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(3), pages 294-301, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.