Why agribusiness anyway?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biere, Arlo W., 1988. "Involvement Of Agricultural Economics In Graduate Agribusiness Programs: An Uncomfortable Linkage," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, Vinícius Gustavo & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal, 2013. "Competitiveness of the Orange Juice Chain in Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-18, November.
- Sara Schumacher & Michael Boland, 2005. "The effects of industry and firm resources on profitability in the food economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 97-108.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1995. "Differing perspectives on agribusiness management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 501-511.
- Cook, Michael L., 1992. "Agribusiness In A Global Economy: Challenges For An Evolving Profession," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, July.
- Thomas I. Chacko & John G. Wacker & Mohamad Mahdy Asar, 1997. "Technological and human resource management practices in addressing perceived competitiveness in agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-105.
- David W. Hughes, 1996. "Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 497-508.
- repec:ags:pdcbeh:264698 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, R. Wes & Ng, Desmond W., 2011. "The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 5), pages 1-10, December.
- Michael A. Hudson, 1990. "Toward a framework for examining agribusiness competitiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 181-189.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:256-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trejo-Pech, Carlos O. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Baker, Timothy G. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael D., 2015. "Assessing Cash Holdings in Agribusiness," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-20, November.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2013. "Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raymond J. Collins & Anthony J. Dunne, 1996. "Utilizing multilevel capstone courses in an integrated agribusiness curriculum," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 105-112.
- Steven J. Torok & Alan Schroeder, 1992. "A comparison of problems and technical assistance needs of small agribusiness and nonagribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 199-217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:305-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.