Agricultural Business Management Curricula
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blank, Steven C., 1997. "A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35801, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2013. "Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Boland, Michael A. & Lehman, Erika & Stroade, Jeri L., 2001. "A Comparison Of Curriculum In Baccalaureate Degree Programs In Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(03).
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Biere, Arlo W., 2001. "Does Undergraduate Major Matter? Differences In Salaries And Satisfaction Levels Of Agribusiness And Agricultural Economics Majors At Kansas State University," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Lesch, William C., 2002. "Assessing New-Graduate Applicants: Academic Perceptions And Agribusiness Realities," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 20(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural business management curricula; Degree requirements; Communication skills; Agribusiness; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:90647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.