Facilitating decision-making in agriculture by using a system of models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006.
"Model closure and price formation under switching grain market regimes in South Africa,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(4), December.
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006. "Model Closure and Price Formation Under Switching Grain Market Regimes in South Africa," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25432, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand & Cutts, Michela & Vink, Nick, 2009.
"Modeling Long-term Commodities: the Development of a Simulation Model for the South African Wine Industry within a Partial Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 201-218, December.
- Cutts, Michela & Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Vink, Nick, 2007. "Modelling Long-Term Commodities: The Development Of A Simulation Model For The South African Wine Industry Within A Partial Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 37324, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Held, Larry J. & Helmers, Glenn A., 1981. "Growth And Survival In Wheat Farming: The Impact Of Land Expansion And Borrowing Restraints," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
- Kobrich, C. & Rehman, T. & Khan, M., 2003. "Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 141-157, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janeska Stamenkovska, Ivana & Dimitrievski, Dragi & Erjavec, Emil & Zgajnar, Jaka & Martinovska-Stojcheska, Aleksandra, 2012. "Optimisation Of The Vegetable Production In The Republic Of Macedonia; Linear Programming Approach," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stamenkovska, Ivana Janeska & Dimitrievski, Dragi & Erjavec, Emil & Zgajnar, Jaka & Martinovska-Stojcheska, Aleksandra, 1. "Optimization of production on vegetable farm in the Republic of Macedonia," Agroeconomia Croatica, Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:44028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.