Model closure and price formation under switching grain market regimes in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006. "Model Closure and Price Formation Under Switching Grain Market Regimes in South Africa," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25432, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & de Cara, Stephane & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fang, Cheng & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Isik, Murat & Matthey, Holger & Saak, Alexander E. , 2002. "FAPRI 2002 World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32051, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The effects of real exchange rate depreciation on stochastic producer prices in low-income agriculture,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "The effects of real exchange rate depreciation on stochastic producer prices in low-income agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "The Effects Of Real Exchange Rate Depreciation On Stochastic Producer Prices In Low Income Agriculture," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28365, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2007.
"FAPRI 2007 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2007. "FAPRI 2007 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7296, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Christopher B. Barrett, 2001. "Measuring Integration and Efficiency in International Agricultural Markets," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 19-32.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fuller, Frank H. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Kaus, Phillip J. & Fang, Cheng & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Womack, Abner W. & Young, Robert E, 2000. "FAPRI 2000 World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32045, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- repec:ias:cpaper:00-fsr2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strauss, P.G. & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2008. "Facilitating decision-making in agriculture by using a system of models," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(3), September.
- Abidoye, Babatunde O. & Marlene, Labuschagne, 2012. "The Transmission of World Maize Price to South African Maize Market: A Threshold Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 206515, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- repec:taf:ragrxx:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:53-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand & Cutts, Michela & Vink, Nick, 2009.
"Modeling Long-term Commodities: the Development of a Simulation Model for the South African Wine Industry within a Partial Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 201-218, December.
- Cutts, Michela & Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Vink, Nick, 2007. "Modelling Long-Term Commodities: The Development Of A Simulation Model For The South African Wine Industry Within A Partial Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 37324, American Association of Wine Economists.
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia & Rantho, Lillian & van Schoor, Melt, 2008. "Costs and benefits of higher tariffs on wheat imports to South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(1), March.
- Babatunde O. Abidoye & Marlene Labuschagne, 2014. "The transmission of world maize price to South African maize market: a threshold cointegration approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 501-512, July.
- Gebrehiwet, Yemane & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2010. "Integrating Agricultural Input Expenditure into a South African Agricultural Sector’s Partial Equilibrium Model," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97050, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:10139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.