FAPRI 2000 World Agricultural Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand & Cutts, Michela & Vink, Nick, 2009.
"Modeling Long-term Commodities: the Development of a Simulation Model for the South African Wine Industry within a Partial Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 201-218, December.
- Cutts, Michela & Reynolds, Sanri & Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Vink, Nick, 2007. "Modelling Long-Term Commodities: The Development Of A Simulation Model For The South African Wine Industry Within A Partial Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 37324, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006.
"Model closure and price formation under switching grain market regimes in South Africa,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(4), December.
- Meyer, Ferdinand H. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006. "Model Closure and Price Formation Under Switching Grain Market Regimes in South Africa," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25432, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Silvius T. STANCIU, 2014. "Romanian Beef & Veal Meat Market Analysis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 381-388, July.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Thompson, Wyatt, 2010. "Charging into the Blend Wall: Conjoint Analysis of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Ethanol Blend Fuels," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61772, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Réquillart, Vincent & Soregaroli, Claudio & Trévisiol, Audrey, 2008. "Demand for dairy products in the EU," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 644-656, December.
- Nodjitigje DJIMASRA, 2010. "Les déterminants de la performance à l'exportation du coton : l'illustration des pays africains," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1093, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra & Gulati, Ashok, 2006. "Competitiveness and trade potential of India's dairy industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 216-227, June.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Krebs, Elvira & Mollmann, Claus & von Lampe, Martin, 1998. "Comparative Analysis of World Market Projections with Special Regard to Wheat Prices," Discussion Papers 18778, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faprsr:32045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.