World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, September.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Jansson, Torbjorn & Kuiper, Marijke H. & Adenauer, Marcel, 2009. "Linking CAPRI and GTAP," Reports 57912, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- John Duffy & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, 2004.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity? Evidence from a Panel of Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 327-344, February.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & John Duffy, 2002. "Capital-Skill Complementarity? Evidence From A Panel Of Countries," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chris Papageorgiou & John Duffy & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, 2003. "Capital-Skill complementarity? Evidence from a Panel of Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2003-012, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
- Salehezadeh, Zohre & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2002. "The economic impacts of trade liberalization and factor mobility: the case of the Philippines," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 483-486, August.
- Giovanni Anania & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2005. "The negotiations on agriculture in the Doha Development Agenda Round: current status and future prospects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 539-574, December.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "A Consistent, Ad-Valorem Equivalent Measure of Applied Protection Across the World: The MAcMap-HS6 Database," Working Papers 2004-22, CEPII research center.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Yvan Decreux & Jean-Louis Guérin & Sébastien Jean, 2002. "MIRAGE, a Computable General Equilibrium Model for Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2002-17, CEPII research center.
- Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Li, Ninghui & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will, 2011. "The impact of the Doha trade proposals on farmers' incomes in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 439-452, May.
- Adams, Philip D., 2005. "Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 941-959, November.
- Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 2009. "Alternatives to the Doha Round," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 526-539, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Knobel & Bekhan Chokaev, 2014.
"Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union,"
0107, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Knobel, Alexander & Chokaev, Bekhan, 2014. "Possible Economic Outcomes of a Trade Agreement with the European Union," EconStor Preprints 121853, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- James A. Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2013. "Evidence-based regional economic policy analysis: the role of CGE modelling," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 285-301.
- Plassmann, Florenz & Feltenstein, Andrew, 2016.
"How large do multi-region models need to be?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 138-155.
- Florenz Plassmann & Andrew Feltenstein, 2015. "How large do multi-region models need to be?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Mandal, Avijit, 2016. "India–ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: An ex post evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 340-352.
- repec:era:chaptr:2015-rpr-23-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Féménia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2013.
"On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-74.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre, 2010. "On The Optimal Implementation Of Agricultural Policy Reforms," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91285, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin, 2013. "On the optimal implementation of agricultural policy reforms," Post-Print hal-01208868, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:51-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modeling; International trade; Agriculture;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:34:y:2012:i:2:p:155-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.