World Tariff Liberalization in Agriculture: An Assessment Following a Global CGE Trade Model for EU15 Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David LABORDE & Jean SÉBASTIEN, "undated".
"The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment,"
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "The Impact of Multilateral Liberalisation on European Regions: a CGE Assessment," Working Papers 2004-20, CEPII research center.
- John Duffy & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, 2004.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity? Evidence from a Panel of Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 327-344, February.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & John Duffy, 2002. "Capital-Skill Complementarity? Evidence From A Panel Of Countries," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chris Papageorgiou & John Duffy & Fidel Perez-Sebastian, 2003. "Capital-Skill complementarity? Evidence from a Panel of Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2003-012, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Giovanni Anania & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2005. "The negotiations on agriculture in the Doha Development Agenda Round: current status and future prospects," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 539-574, December.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean‐Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, September.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Adams, Philip D., 2005. "Interpretation of results from CGE models such as GTAP," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 941-959, November.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2004. "A Consistent, Ad-Valorem Equivalent Measure of Applied Protection Across the World: The MAcMap-HS6 Database," Working Papers 2004-22, CEPII research center.
- Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Li, Ninghui & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will, 2011. "The impact of the Doha trade proposals on farmers' incomes in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 439-452, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modeling; International trade; Agriculture;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2014.25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.