Report NEP-CMP-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vymetal, Dominik & Ježek, Filip, 2014. "Demand function and its role in a business simulator," MPRA Paper 54716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Farhat, 2014. "Artificial Neural Networks and Aggregate Consumption Patterns in New Zealand:," Working Papers 1404, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Nguyet Nguyen & Giray Okten, 2014. "The acceptance-rejection method for low-discrepancy sequences," Papers 1403.5599, arXiv.org.
- Anna Klabunde, 2014. "Computational Economic Modeling of Migration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0471, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gabriele Standardi & Federico Perali & Luca Pieroni, 2014. "World Tariff Liberalization in Agriculture: An Assessment Following a Global CGE Trade Model for EU15 Regions," Working Papers 2014.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas & Voigt, Sebastian, 2014. "Designing an emissions trading scheme for China: An up-to-date climate policy assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ketter, W. & Collins, J. & Reddy, P. & de Weerdt, M.M., 2014. "The 2014 Power Trading Agent Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-004-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hwang, In Chang, 2014. "A recursive method for solving a climate-economy model: value function iterations with logarithmic approximations," MPRA Paper 54782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dan Ladley, 2014. "The simplicity of optimal trading in order book markets," Working Papers 2014:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2014. "Perfect Simulation for Models of Industry Dynamics," Working Papers 2014-144, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Placing Limitations on the Size of Personal Networks Changes the Structural Properties of Complex Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014110, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2014.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "How do communication structures shape the process of knowledge transfer? An agent-based model," Working Papers 2014-177, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.