How Placing Limitations on the Size of Personal Networks Changes the Structural Properties of Complex Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Variability in Individual Patterns of Behavior Changes the Structural Properties of Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014114, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "A Network Formation Model for Social Object Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014113, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Structural Changes in Complex Networks Impact Organizational Learning Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014111, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-World Network; Complex Networks; Average Shortest Path Length; Size of Personal Networks; Network Growth Model.;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2014-03-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2014-03-30 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-03-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2014110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.