Report NEP-ICT-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Mangematin & Jonathan Sapsed & Elke Schüßler, 2014. "Disassembly and reassembly on digital technology and creative industries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00946932, HAL.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Holzleitner, Christian, 2014. "Efficient contracts for government intervention in promoting next generation communications networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Valentina Bracaglia & Tiziana D'Alfonso & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Multiproduct airport competition and e-commerce strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Jesse Shore & Ethan Bernstein & David Lazer, 2014. "Facts and Figuring: An Experimental Investigation of Network Structure and Performance in Information and Solution Spaces," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-075, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2014.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Placing Limitations on the Size of Personal Networks Changes the Structural Properties of Complex Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014110, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2014.
- Anna Kukla-Gryz & Michał Krawczyk & Konrad Siwiński & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "We all do it, but are we willing to admit? Incentivizing digital pirates' confessions," Working Papers 2014-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.