How Variability in Individual Patterns of Behavior Changes the Structural Properties of Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Placing Limitations on the Size of Personal Networks Changes the Structural Properties of Complex Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014110, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2014.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal & Matthew O. Jackson & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Leeat Yariv, 2010. "Network Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 218-244.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Structural Changes in Complex Networks Impact Organizational Learning Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014111, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork Properties; Network Growth Models; Small World Theory; Network Science; Simulation; Clustering Coefficient; Complex Networks.;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-07-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2014-07-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2014-07-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-07-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2014114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .