Report NEP-SOC-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Sangnier, Marc, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: The Twin Peaks Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 8277, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco & Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution," EconStor Preprints 98662, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh-Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Parenting with style: altruism and paternalism in intergenerational preference transmission," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 008, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 007, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jakub Growiec & Katarzyna Growiec, 2014. "The impact of bridging and bonding social capital on individual earnings: Evidence for an inverted U," NBP Working Papers 175, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji & Sabatini, Fabio, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi," EconStor Preprints 98661, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Variability in Individual Patterns of Behavior Changes the Structural Properties of Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014114, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Saha, Bibhas, 2014. "In 'Trusts' We Trust: Socially Motivated Private Schools in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 8270, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Karine Nyborg, 2014. "Social norms, morals and self-interest as determinants of pro-environment behaviour," Working Papers 2014-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "On Self-Interest and Greed," Economics Working Paper Series 1416, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Social structure bureaucracy and corruptionA," MPRA Paper 57177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Culture values and economic growth," MPRA Paper 57178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beekman, Gonne & Cheung, Stephen L. & Levely, Ian, 2014. "The Effect of Conflict History on Cooperation Within and Between Groups: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8287, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," DEM Discussion Paper Series 14-10, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Massimo Baldini & Costanza Torricelli & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2014. "Family ties: occupational responses to cope with a household income shock," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0115, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".