Social balance in signed networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai-Nicolas Ziegler & Georg Lausen, 2005. "Propagation Models for Trust and Distrust in Social Networks," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 337-358, December.
- Jason J. Jung & Yue-Shan Chang & Ying Liu & Chao-Chin Wu, 2012. "Advances in intelligent grid and cloud computing," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 823-825, September.
- Axelrod, Robert & Bennett, D. Scott, 1993. "A Landscape Theory of Aggregation," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Oleksiy Mazhelis & Pasi Tyrväinen, 2012. "Economic aspects of hybrid cloud infrastructure: User organization perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 845-869, September.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alexander Peterhansl & Peter S. Dodds & Duncan J. Watts, 2007. "Cooperation in Evolving Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1036-1050, July.
- Robert Axelrod & Will Mitchell & Robert E. Thomas & D. Scott Bennett & Erhard Bruderer, 1995. "Coalition Formation in Standard-Setting Alliances," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1493-1508, September.
- Harary, Frank & Kabell, Jerald A., 1980. "A simple algorithm to detect balance in signed graphs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 131-136, September.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal & Matthew O. Jackson & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Leeat Yariv, 2010. "Network Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 218-244.
- Mohamed Didi Biha & Marie-Jean Meurs, 2011. "An exact algorithm for solving the vertex separator problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 425-434, March.
- H. Brooke McDonald & Richard Rosecrance, 1985. "Alliance and Structural Balance in the International System," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 29(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Zhigang Wang & Warren Thorngate, 2003. "Sentiment and Social Mitosis: Implications of Heider's Balance Theory," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(3), pages 1-2.
- Frank Harary, 1961. "A structural analysis of the situation in the Middle East in 1956," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 5(2), pages 167-178, June.
- Dorwin Cartwright & Terry Gleason, 1966. "The number of paths and cycles in a digraph," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(2), pages 179-199, June.
- Chae-Han Kim, 2007. "Explaining Interstate Trust/Distrust in Triadic Relations," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 423-439, November.
- Sulin Ba & Andrew B. Whinston & Han Zhang, 2000. "The Dynamics of the Electronic Market: An Evolutionary Game Approach," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Benedikt Martens & Frank Teuteberg, 2012. "Decision-making in cloud computing environments: A cost and risk based approach," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 871-893, September.
- Melissa A. Schilling & Corey C. Phelps, 2007. "Interfirm Collaboration Networks: The Impact of Large-Scale Network Structure on Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1113-1126, July.
- M. Ludwig & P. Abell, 2007. "An evolutionary model of social networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 58(1), pages 97-105, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maximilian Sadilek & Peter Klimek & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Asocial balance—how your friends determine your enemies: understanding the co-evolution of friendship and enmity interactions in a virtual world," Journal of Computational Social Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 227-239, January.
- Gaganmeet Kaur Awal & K. K. Bharadwaj, 2019. "Leveraging collective intelligence for behavioral prediction in signed social networks through evolutionary approach," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 417-439, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial balance; Signed networks; Empirical study; Dynamics model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9483-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.