A Landscape Theory of Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Altafini, 2012. "Dynamics of Opinion Forming in Structurally Balanced Social Networks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(6), pages 1-9, June.
- Galam, Serge, 1996. "Fragmentation versus stability in bimodal coalitions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 174-188.
- Desmet, Klaus & Le Breton, Michel & Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio, 2006.
"Nation Formation and Genetic Diversity,"
IDEI Working Papers
133, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- DESMET, Klaus & LE BRETON, Michel & ORTUNO-ORTIN, Ignacio & WEBER, Shlomo, 2006. "Nation formation and genetic diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 2006095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Desmet, Klaus & Le Breton, Michel & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Nation Formation and Genetic Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Desmet & Michel Breton & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Shlomo Weber, 2011.
"The stability and breakup of nations: a quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-213, September.
- Klaus Desmet & Michel Le Breton & Ignacio Ortuno-Ortin & Shlomo Weber, 2009. "The Stability and Breakup of Nations: A Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics 10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Economics of Alliances: The Lessons for Collective Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 869-896, September.
- Vinogradova, Galina & Galam, Serge, 2013. "Rational instability in the natural coalition forming," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(23), pages 6025-6040.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "Sociophysics: a personal testimony," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 49-55.
- Ball, Philip, 2002. "The physical modelling of society: a historical perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 1-14.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Bill McKelvey, 2006. "Beyond Gaussian Averages: Redirecting Management Research Toward Extreme Events and Power Laws," Working Papers 2006_03, Durham University Business School.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2011. "Games of social interactions with local and global externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 88-90, April.
- Xiaolong Zheng & Daniel Zeng & Fei-Yue Wang, 2015. "Social balance in signed networks," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1077-1095, October.
- Le Breton, Michel & Shapoval, Alexander & Weber, Shlomo, 2020. "A Game-Theoretical Model of the Landscape Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 14993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bärbel M. R. Stadler, 1998. "Abstention Causes Bifurcations in Two-Party Voting Dynamics," Working Papers 98-08-072, Santa Fe Institute.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007. "Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science," Introductory Chapters, in: Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling, Princeton University Press.
- Jan W. Rivkin & Nicolaj Siggelkow, 2007. "Patterned Interactions in Complex Systems: Implications for Exploration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1068-1085, July.
- Bill McKelvey & Benyamin B. Lichtenstein & Pierpaolo Andriani, 2012. "When organisations and ecosystems interact: toward a law of requisite fractality in firms," International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 104-136.
- Musatov, Daniil & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2015. "Gale-Nikaido-Debreu and Milgrom-Shannon: Market Interactions with Endogenous Community Structures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Bury, 2014. "Collective behaviours in the stock market -- A maximum entropy approach," Papers 1403.5179, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Hedayatifar, L. & Hassanibesheli, F. & Shirazi, A.H. & Vasheghani Farahani, S. & Jafari, G.R., 2017. "Pseudo paths towards minimum energy states in network dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 483(C), pages 109-116.
- Musatov, Daniil & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Gale–Nikaido–Debreu and Milgrom–Shannon: Communal interactions with endogenous community structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 282-303.
- Klaus Desmet & Michel Le Breton & Ignacio Ortuno-Ortin & Shlomo Weber, 2008. "Stability of Nations and Genetic Diversity," Working Papers 003-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Luis R. Izquierdo & Segismundo S. Izquierdo & JosÃ© Manuel GalÃ¡n & José Ignacio Santos, 2009. "Techniques to Understand Computer Simulations: Markov Chain Analysis," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:23:y:1993:i:02:p:211-233_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.