Networks, Crowds, and Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Yılmaz, Kamil, 2014.
"On the network topology of variance decompositions: Measuring the connectedness of financial firms,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 119-134.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," NBER Working Papers 17490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the network topology of variance decompositions: Measuring the connectedness of financial firms," Working Papers 11-45, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yılmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1124, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2015.
"A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(4), pages 1049-1068, October.
- Martin Weitzman, 2012. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," NBER Working Papers 18622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2015. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," Scholarly Articles 17368469, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mariann Ollar & Marzena Rostek, 2011. "Information Aggregation and Innovation in Market Design," Working Papers 11-12, NET Institute.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Yilmaz, Kamil, 2015. "Financial and Macroeconomic Connectedness: A Network Approach to Measurement and Monitoring," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199338306.
- Noemí Navarro, 2014.
"Expected fair allocation in farsighted network formation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(2), pages 287-308, August.
- Navarro Prada, Noemí, 2013. "Expected Fair Allocation in Farsighted Network Formation," IKERLANAK IKerlanak;2013-70, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2015. "Network Effects of International Shocks and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernd (B.) Heidergott & Jia-Ping Huang & Ines (I.) Lindner, 2018. "Naive Learning in Social Networks with Random Communication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-018/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guan, Jiancheng & Zhang, Jingjing & Yan, Yan, 2015. "The impact of multilevel networks on innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 545-559.
- Lapatinas Athanasios, 2014. "Understanding Voting Behaviour in Complex Political Systems," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3-4), pages 1-7, November.
- Kenan Huremovic, 2014. "Rent Seeking and Power Hierarchies: A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation with Antagonistic Links," Working Papers 2014.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrei, Amanda L. & Comer, Kevin & Koehler, Matthew, 2014. "An agent-based model of network effects on tax compliance and evasion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 119-133.
- Ron W. NIELSEN, 2016. "Mathematical Analysis of Historical Income Per Capita Distributions," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 300-319, June.
- Lomi, Alessandro & Fonti, Fabio, 2012. "Networks in markets and the propensity of companies to collaborate: An empirical test of three mechanisms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 216-220.
- STANKOVA, Marija & MARTENS, David & PROVOST, Foster, 2015. "Classification over bipartite graphs through projection," Working Papers 2015001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:15:y:2012:i:supp0:n:s0219525912500695 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:784-817. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilaria Bordino & Stefano Battiston & Guido Caldarelli & Matthieu Cristelli & Antti Ukkonen & Ingmar Weber, 2011. "Web search queries can predict stock market volumes," Papers 1110.4784, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Aimée Backiel & Bart Baesens & Gerda Claeskens, 2016. "Predicting time-to-churn of prepaid mobile telephone customers using social network analysis," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1135-1145, September.
- Ilse Lindenlaub & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Gender, Social Networks and Peformance," Working Papers 807, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mert Demirer & Francis X. Diebold & Laura Liu & Kamil Yilmaz, 2015. "Estimating Global Bank Network Connectedness," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1512, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Todor Krastevich, 2013. "Predicting Consumer Choices Through Analysis of Interactions in Social Networks," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 24-40, September.
- Andrew Mays & Gary S. Shea, 2011. "East India Company and Bank of England Shareholders during the South Sea Bubble: Partitions, Components and Connectivity in a Dynamic Trading Network," CDMA Working Paper Series 201109, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Ilse Lindenlaub & Anja Prummer, 2014. "Gender, Social Networks And Performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1461, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2016. "China’s Imports Slowdown; Spillovers, Spillins, and Spillbacks," IMF Working Papers 16/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2017. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 784-817.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521195331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .