Knowledge, Complexity and Networks
In: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- By Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2001.
"Product Variety and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1-1.
- Michael Funke, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth; Empirical Evidence for the Oecd Countries," IMF Working Papers 2000/005, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth - Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 250, CESifo.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2001. "Product Variety and Economic Growth Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20104, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2008.
"Evolution of the knowledge base in knowledge intensive sectors,"
- Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco & Saviotti, Paolo, 2009. "Evolution of the Knowledge Base in Knowledge Intensive Sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200906, University of Turin.
- Funke, Michael & Ruhwedel, Ralf, 2001.
"Export variety and export performance: empirical evidence from East Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 493-505.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2000. "Export Variety and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence from East Asia," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20006, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Nightingale, Paul, 1998. "A cognitive model of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 689-709, November.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A New View of Technological Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(315), pages 573-578, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maleki, Ali & Rosiello, Alessandro, 2019. "Does knowledge base complexity affect spatial patterns of innovation? An empirical analysis in the upstream petroleum industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 273-288.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13391_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.