How do communication structures shape the process of knowledge transfer? An agent-based model
The process of knowledge diffusion is complex. Knowledge is intangible and therefore is not easy to capitalize within an organization, or share between a set of individuals. The aim of this paper is to study the impact of two different structures
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyer, Tristan & Jonard, Nicolas, 2010.
"Imitation and Efficient Contagion,"
23430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Brenner, 2004.
"Agent Learning Representation - Advice in Modelling Economic Learning,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2004-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Brenner, Thomas, 2006. "Agent Learning Representation: Advice on Modelling Economic Learning," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 895-947 Elsevier.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 1998. "Learning from Neighbours," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 595-621.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-052 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.