Agent-Based Modelling for Financial Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8500
Web page: http://www.city.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cincotti, Silvano & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2010.
"Credit money and macroeconomic instability in the agent-based model and simulator Eurace,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4, pages 1-32.
- Cincotti, Silvano & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2010. "Credit money and macroeconomic instability in the agent-based model and simulator Eurace," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pasquale Cirillo & Carlo Bianchi & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2006.
"Validating and Calibrating Agent-based Models: a Case Study,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
277, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carlo Bianchi & Pasquale Cirillo & Mauro Gallegati & Pietro Vagliasindi, 2007. "Validating and Calibrating Agent-Based Models: A Case Study," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 245-264, October.
- Gsell, Markus, 2008. "Assessing the impact of algorithmic trading on markets: A simulation approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/49, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Pellizzari, Paolo & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009.
"Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 850-863, December.
- Paolo Pelizzari & Frank Westerhoff, 2007. "Some Effects of Transaction Taxes Under Different Microstructures," Research Paper Series 212, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Frank Westerhoff, 2009. "Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures," Working Papers 190, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Iori, G. & Tedeschi, G., 2010.
"Herding effects in order driven markets: The rise and fall of gurus,"
10/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Tedeschi, Gabriele & Iori, Giulia & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "Herding effects in order driven markets: The rise and fall of gurus," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 82-96.
- Brenner, Thomas, 2006.
"Agent Learning Representation: Advice on Modelling Economic Learning,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,
in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 895-947
- Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Agent Learning Representation - Advice in Modelling Economic Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Mark Tuil & Louis Visscher, 2010. "Introduction," Chapters, in: New Trends in Financing Civil Litigation in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Christophe Deissenberg & Sander Van Der Hoog & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "EURACE: A Massively Parallel Agent-Based Model of the European Economy," Working Papers halshs-00339756, HAL.
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2004.
"Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198566403, March.
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2013. "Minority Games: Interacting agents in financial markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199686698, March.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Alessio Moneta & Paul Windrum, 2007. "A Critical Guide to Empirical Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics: Methodologies, Procedures, and Open Problems," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 195-226, October.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2008.
"Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?,"
Economics Working Papers
2008,04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Michael Milakovic & Simone Alfarano, 2007. "Should Network Structure Matter in Agent-Based Finance?," Working Papers wp07-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
- Ladley, Dan & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2009.
"Do stylised facts of order book markets need strategic behaviour?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 817-831, April.
- Dan Ladley & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppe, 2007. "Do Stylised Facts of Order Book Markets Need Strategic Behaviour?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-20, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Herbert Dawid & Michael Neugart, 2011. "Agent-based Models for Economic Policy Design," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 44-50.
- Damien Challet & Matteo Marsili & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 1999.
"Modeling Market Mechanism with Minority Game,"
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, Matteo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2000. "Modeling market mechanism with minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 276(1), pages 284-315.
- Carl Chiarella & Giulia Iori, 2002. "A simulation analysis of the microstructure of double auction markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 346-353.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2007.
"Should (and Could) We Ban Prescriptions?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
70, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Paolo Patelli & Ilija I. Zovko, 2003. "The Predictive Power of Zero Intelligence in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0309233, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1994. "Inductive Reasoning and Bounded Rationality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 406-11, May.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1963. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36, pages 394.
- Gilli, M. & Winker, P., 2003. "A global optimization heuristic for estimating agent based models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 299-312, March.
- Szabolcs Mike & J. Doyne Farmer, 2007.
"An empirical behavioral model of liquidity and volatility,"
- Mike, Szabolcs & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2008. "An empirical behavioral model of liquidity and volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 200-234, January.
- Kirman, Alan, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-56, February.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1992. "Stock Prices and Volume," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 199-242.
- Crato, Nuno & de Lima, Pedro J. F., 1994. "Long-range dependence in the conditional variance of stock returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 281-285.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817, August.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002.
"Fundamentalists Clashing over the Book: A Study of Order-Driven Stock Markets,"
0207001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2003.
- Marco Licalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2003. "Fundamentalists clashing over the book: a study of order-driven stock markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 470-480.
- John Duffy & M. Ünver, 2006. "Asset price bubbles and crashes with near-zero-intelligence traders," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 537-563, 04.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2002. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0210710, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Kartik Anand & Alan Kirman & Matteo Marsili, 2010. "Epidemics of rules, information aggregation failure and market crashes," Working Papers halshs-00545144, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:12/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.