Asset price bubbles and crashes with near-zero-intelligence traders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iori, G. & Porter, J., 2012. "Agent-Based Modelling for Financial Markets," Working Papers 12/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping, 2012. "Eliminating Laboratory Asset Bubbles by Paying Interest on Cash," MPRA Paper 37321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Ross M., 2008.
"Don't let your robots grow up to be traders: Artificial intelligence, human intelligence, and asset-market bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 153-166, October.
- Ross M. Miller, 2003. "Don't Let Your Robots Grow Up To Be Traders: Artificial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, and Asset-Market Bubbles," Experimental 0306001, EconWPA.
- Baghestanian, S. & Lugovskyy, V. & Puzzello, D., 2015. "Traders’ heterogeneity and bubble-crash patterns in experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 82-101.
- Feldman, Todd & Friedman, Daniel, 2008. "Humans, Robots and Market Crashes: A Laboratory Study âˆ—," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4kf382p6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- repec:spr:decfin:v:40:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10203-017-0200-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:223-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monira Essa Aloud, 2016. "Profitability of Directional Change Based Trading Strategies: The Case of Saudi Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 87-95.
- Jakob Grazzini, 2013. "Information dissemination in an experimentally based agent-based stock market," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 8(1), pages 179-209, April.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Tommy Gärling & Stefano Herzel & Martin Holmen, 2017.
"Convex incentives in financial markets: an agent-based analysis,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance,
Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 40(1), pages 375-395, November.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Tommy Gärling & Stefano Herzel & Martin Holmen, 2015. "Convex Incentives in Financial Markets: an Agent-Based Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 337, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Walker, Todd B., 2015. "Anchoring in experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 15-25.
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
- Ladley, Dan & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2009.
"Do stylised facts of order book markets need strategic behaviour?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 817-831, April.
- Dan Ladley & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppe, 2007. "Do Stylised Facts of Order Book Markets Need Strategic Behaviour?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-20, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Walker, Todd B., 2014. "Thar she blows again: Reducing anchoring rekindles bubbles," SAFE Working Paper Series 54, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hong, Jieying & Moinas, Sophie & Pouget, Sébastien, 2018. "Learning in Speculative Bubbles: An Experiment," TSE Working Papers 18-882, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsBubbles; Zero-intelligence traders; Double auction; Agent-based models; Experimental economics.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:537-563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .