Report NEP-CMP-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Westerhoff, Frank & Franke, Reiner, 2012. "Agent-based models for economic policy design: Two illustrative examples," BERG Working Paper Series 88, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Michael Neugart & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Agent-based models of the labor market," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 125, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Iori, G. & Porter, J., 2012. "Agent-Based Modelling for Financial Markets," Working Papers 12/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2012. "Citizenship and Power in an Agent-based Model of Tax Compliance with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2012_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Ambra Poggi & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models.An application of the Rank Method," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 124, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Karolina Bujok & Ben Hambly & Christoph Reisinger, 2012. "Multilevel simulation of functionals of Bernoulli random variables with application to basket credit derivatives," Papers 1211.0707, arXiv.org.
- Photis, Yorgos N., 2012. "Redefinition of the Greek electoral districts through the application of a region-building algorithm," MPRA Paper 42398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Salvatore Federico & Paul Gassiat & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Impact of time illiquidity in a mixed market without full observation," Papers 1211.1285, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.