Redefinition of the Greek electoral districts through the application of a region-building algorithm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Supervised Regionalization Methods: A Survey," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 195-220, July.
- Photis, Yorgos N. & Manetos, Panos, 2008. "Primary care clinic location decision-making and spatial accessibility for the region of Thessaly," MPRA Paper 42397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2008.
- Ricca, Federica & Simeone, Bruno, 2008. "Local search algorithms for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 1409-1426, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial clustering; GIS; constraint-based algorithm; electoral districts; Greece;
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-11-17 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-11-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.