Local search algorithms for political districting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Hansen & Brigitte Jaumard & Christophe Meyer & Bruno Simeone & Valeria Doring, 2003. "Maximum Split Clustering Under Connectivity Constraints," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 20(2), pages 143-180, September.
- R. S. Garfinkel & G. L. Nemhauser, 1970. "Optimal Political Districting by Implicit Enumeration Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages 495-508, April.
- Anuj Mehrotra & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 1998. "An Optimization Based Heuristic for Political Districting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1100-1114, August.
- Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 12-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanık, Seda & Sürer, Özge & Öztayşi, Başar, 2016. "Designing sustainable energy regions using genetic algorithms and location-allocation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 161-172.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2255-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Photis, Yorgos N., 2012. "Redefinition of the Greek electoral districts through the application of a region-building algorithm," MPRA Paper 42398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9936-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0454-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- María Salazar-Aguilar & Roger Ríos-Mercado & Mauricio Cabrera-Ríos, 2011. "New Models for Commercial Territory Design," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 487-507, September.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela, 2017. "Territorial amalgamation decisions in local government: Models and a case study from Italy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 61-72.
- Steiner, Maria Teresinha Arns & Datta, Dilip & Steiner Neto, Pedro José & Scarpin, Cassius Tadeu & Rui Figueira, José, 2015. "Multi-objective optimization in partitioning the healthcare system of Parana State in Brazil," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 53-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:189:y:2008:i:3:p:1409-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.