Comparing two territory partitions in districting problems: Indices and practical issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. S. Garfinkel & G. L. Nemhauser, 1970. "Optimal Political Districting by Implicit Enumeration Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages 495-508, April.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Muyldermans, L. & Cattrysse, D. & Van Oudheusden, D. & Lotan, T., 2002. "Districting for salt spreading operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 521-532, June.
- Roy J. Shanker & Ronald E. Turner & Andris A. Zoltners, 1975. "Sales Territory Design: An Integrated Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 309-320, November.
- Anuj Mehrotra & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 1998. "An Optimization Based Heuristic for Political Districting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1100-1114, August.
- Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 12-26, January.
- Sidney W. Hess & Stuart A. Samuels, 1971. "Experiences with a Sales Districting Model: Criteria and Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4-Part-II), pages 41-54, December.
- Andris A. Zoltners & Prabhakant Sinha, 1983. "Sales Territory Alignment: A Review and Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1237-1256, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camacho-Collados, M. & Liberatore, F. & Angulo, J.M., 2015. "A multi-criteria Police Districting Problem for the efficient and effective design of patrol sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 674-684.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-making Districting problems Comparison indices Combinatorics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:72-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .