Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyungchul Park & Seokhoon Kang & Sungsoo Park, 1996. "An Integer Programming Approach to the Bandwidth Packing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(9), pages 1277-1291, September.
- Chung, Sung-hark & Myung, Young-soo & Tcha, Dong-wan, 1992. "Optimal design of a distributed network with a two-level hierarchical structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-115, October.
- Lee, Kyungsik & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo & Lee, Heesang, 1998. "Economic spare capacity planning for DCS mesh-restorable networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 63-75, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camacho-Collados, M. & Liberatore, F. & Angulo, J.M., 2015. "A multi-criteria Police Districting Problem for the efficient and effective design of patrol sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 674-684.
- Rui Fragoso & Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2016. "Clustering of Territorial Areas: A Multi-Criteria Districting Problem," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 179-198, December.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Plastria, Frank, 2002. "Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 338-353, July.
- Marc Bollecker & Wilfrid Azan, 2008. "Les frontières de la recherche en contrôle de gestion : une analyse des cadres théoriques mobilisés," Post-Print halshs-00522395, HAL.
- Tavares Pereira, Fernando & Figueira, José Rui & Mousseau, Vincent & Roy, Bernard, 2009. "Comparing two territory partitions in districting problems: Indices and practical issues," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 72-88, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork design; clustering; column generation; branch-and-cut;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:3:p:363-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .