Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- Wilson, J. M., 1990. "Generating cuts in integer programming with families of special ordered sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 101-108, May.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal Clustering," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:2:p:338-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.