Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Wilson, J. M., 1990. "Generating cuts in integer programming with families of special ordered sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 101-108, May.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal Clustering," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Aloise & Pierre Hansen, 2011. "Evaluating a branch-and-bound RLT-based algorithm for minimum sum-of-squares clustering," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 449-465, March.
- Frank Plastria & Lieselot Vanhaverbeke, 2007. "Aggregation without Loss of Optimality in Competitive Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Plastria, F., 2012. "A note towards improved homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 244-248, April.
- Carrizosa,Emilio & Martín-Barragán,Belén & Plastria,Frank & Romero Morales,Dolores, 2005. "A dissimilarity-based approach for Classification," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2012. "Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 49-58.
- Costa, Alberto, 2015. "MILP formulations for the modularity density maximization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 14-21.
- Bronfman, Andrés & Marianov, Vladimir & Paredes-Belmar, Germán & Lüer-Villagra, Armin, 2015. "The maximin HAZMAT routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 15-27.
- Duchenne, Éric & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2012. "The undirected m-Capacitated Peripatetic Salesman Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 637-643.
- Federico Della Croce, 2016. "MP or not MP: that is the question," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 33-42, February.
- Sergio García & Valentina Cacchiani & Lieselot Vanhaverbeke & Martin Bischoff, 2014. "The table placement problem: a research challenge at the EWI 2007," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 208-226, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:2:p:338-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.