Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Wilson, J. M., 1990. "Generating cuts in integer programming with families of special ordered sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 101-108, May.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal Clustering," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:2:p:338-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.