Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Hanjoul & Pierre Hansen & Dominique Peeters & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 1990.
"Uncapacitated Plant Location Under Alternative Spatial Price Policies,"
INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 41-57, January.
- Hanjoul, P. & Hansen, P. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 1988. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers 1988019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HANJOUL, Pierre & HANSEN, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1990. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 875, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jörg Kalcsics & Stefan Nickel & Justo Puerto & Antonio Rodríguez-Chía, 2010. "The ordered capacitated facility location problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 203-222, July.
- Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P., 2008. "A hierarchical location model for public facility planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 92-104, February.
- Plastria, Frank, 2002. "Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 338-353, July.
- Hanjoul, Pierre & Peeters, Dominique, 1987. "A facility location problem with clients' preference orderings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 451-473, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2353-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iim:iimawp:13011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2015. "Capacitated p-center problem with failure foresight," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 229-244.
- Mestre, Ana Maria & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2015. "Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 791-806.
- Jayaswal, Sachin, 2014. "Emergency Medical Service System Design under Service Level Constraints for Heterogeneous Patients," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-11-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Ortega, Francisco A. & Pozo, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo, 2017. "Multi-objective integration of timetables, vehicle schedules and user routings in a transit network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 94-112.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1886-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:496-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramamoorthy, Prasanna & Jayaswal, Sachin & Sinha, Ankur & Vidyarthi, Navneet, 2016. "Hub Interdiction & Hub Protection problems: Model formulations & Exact Solution methods. (Revised)," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bronfman, Andrés & Marianov, Vladimir & Paredes-Belmar, Germán & Lüer-Villagra, Armin, 2015. "The maximin HAZMAT routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 15-27.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:509-520 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete location; Integer programming; Valid inequalities; Closest assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:1:p:49-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .