Les frontières de la recherche en contrôle de gestion : une analyse des cadres théoriques mobilisés
A lot of contributions state out the importance of transdisciplinarity in research. Our research deepens the practices and the objectives of interdisciplinary approach in controlling. It analyses the impact of interdisciplinary approach. More precisely, we aim to measure the importation in business science of other theoretical frameworks especially from other sciences which proximity is relevant i.e. organization theory or any close science. Thus, we analysed some French reviews like Comptabilité, Contrôle, Audit or Finance, Contrôle, Stratégie and one American review Management Science between 2000-and 2007.
|Date of creation:||May 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in LA COMPTABILITE, LE CONTRÔLE ET L'AUDIT ENTRE CHANGEMENT ET STABILITE, May 2008, France. pp.CD Rom, 2008|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00522395|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Georgia Perakis & Guillaume Roels, 2007. "The Price of Anarchy in Supply Chains: Quantifying the Efficiency of Price-Only Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1249-1268, August.
- Shannon W. Anderson & Henri C. Dekker, 2005. "Management Control for Market Transactions: The Relation Between Transaction Characteristics, Incomplete Contract Design, and Subsequent Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(12), pages 1734-1752, December.
- Laurie J. Kirsch & V. Sambamurthy & Dong-Gil Ko & Russell L. Purvis, 2002. "Controlling Information Systems Development Projects: The View from the Client," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 484-498, April.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 2005. "Association Between Supply Chain Glitches and Operating Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(5), pages 695-711, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Carlos Zozaya-Gorostiza, 2003. "Investment Under Uncertainty in Information Technology: Acquisition and Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Michael J. Lenox & Scott F. Rockart & Arie Y. Lewin, 2006. "Interdependency, Competition, and the Distribution of Firm and Industry Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 757-772, May.
- Jun Zhang, 2005. "Transshipment and Its Impact on Supply Chain Members' Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(10), pages 1534-1539, October.
- Yossi Aviv, 2007. "On the Benefits of Collaborative Forecasting Partnerships Between Retailers and Manufacturers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 777-794, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- John D. C. Little, 2004. "Models and Managers: The Concept of a Decision Calculus," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1841-1853, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishnan S. Anand & Karan Girotra, 2007. "The Strategic Perils of Delayed Differentiation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 697-712, May.
- Stefanos A. Zenios, 2002. "Optimal Control of a Paired-Kidney Exchange Program," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 328-342, March.
- Tim Baldenius & Stefan Reichelstein, 2005. "Incentives for Efficient Inventory Management: The Role of Historical Cost," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1032-1045, July.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2002. "European management accounting research: traditions in the making," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-117.
- Donald E. Harter & Sandra A. Slaughter, 2003. "Quality Improvement and Infrastructure Activity Costs in Software Development: A Longitudinal Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 784-800, June.
- Sarv Devaraj & Rajiv Kohli, 2003. "Performance Impacts of Information Technology: Is Actual Usage the Missing Link?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 273-289, March.
- Ashish Arora & Amy Greenwald & Karthik Kannan & Ramayya Krishnan, 2007. "Effects of Information-Revelation Policies Under Market-Structure Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1234-1248, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00522395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.