New Models for Commercial Territory Design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 12-26, January.
- Sidney W. Hess & Stuart A. Samuels, 1971. "Experiences with a Sales Districting Model: Criteria and Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4-Part-II), pages 41-54, December.
- Andreas Drexl & Knut Haase, 1999. "Fast Approximation Methods for Sales Force Deployment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1307-1323, October.
- Ricca, Federica & Simeone, Bruno, 2008. "Local search algorithms for political districting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 1409-1426, September.
- Anuj Mehrotra & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 1998. "An Optimization Based Heuristic for Political Districting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1100-1114, August.
- Takeshi Shirabe, 2009. "Districting modeling with exact contiguity constraints," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(6), pages 1053-1066, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2255-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & López-Pérez, J. Fabián, 2013. "Commercial territory design planning with realignment and disjoint assignment requirements," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 525-535.
- John Gunnar Carlsson & Erik Carlsson & Raghuveer Devulapalli, 2016. "Shadow Prices in Territory Division," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 893-931, September.
- Bender, Matthias & Meyer, Anne & Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan, 2016. "The multi-period service territory design problem – An introduction, a model and a heuristic approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 135-157.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed-integer linear programming; Integer quadratic programming; Territory design; Location; Valid inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:487-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .