Report NEP-CDM-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2012. "A theory of political entrenchment," POLIS Working Papers 169, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2012. "Too close to call: Growth and the cost of ruling in US presidential elections, with an application to the 2012 election," MPRA Paper 42464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Dahm & Amihai Glazer, 2012. "How An Agenda Setter Induces Legislators to Adopt Policies They Oppose," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2012-11-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Shuyun May Li, Solmaz Moslehi, Siew Ling Yew, 2012. "Public-Private Mix of Health Expenditure: A Political Economy Approach and A Quantitative Exercise," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1157, The University of Melbourne.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2012. "Turkish Voter Response to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes," ERC Working Papers 1202, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2012.
- Rogers, Todd & Middleton, Joel A., 2012. "Are Ballot Initiative Outcomes Influenced by the Campaigns of Independent Groups? A Precinct-Randomized Field Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp12-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Photis, Yorgos N., 2012. "Redefinition of the Greek electoral districts through the application of a region-building algorithm," MPRA Paper 42398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Raphaële Préget & Phu Nguyen-Van & Marc Willinger, 2012. "Who are the Voluntary Leaders? Experimental Evidence from a Sequential Contribution Game," Working Papers 12-34, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2012.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2012. "The Role Played By Simple Outcomes In Coalition Formation Process Of The Core Outcomes," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Peter Friedrich & Kadri Ukrainski, 2012. "Measuring Public Entrepreneurship Of Quangos," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 89, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Branko Boskovic, David P.Byrne, Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Herding Among Bureaucrats," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1158, The University of Melbourne.
- He, Yinghua, 2012. "Gaming the Boston School Choice Mechanism in Beijing," TSE Working Papers 12-345, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).