The effect of decoupling on marginal agricultural systems: implications for farm incomes, land use and upland ecology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Balkhausen & Martin Banse & Harald Grethe, 2008. "Modelling CAP Decoupling in the EU: A Comparison of Selected Simulation Models and Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Chantreuil, Frédéric & Levert, Fabrice & Hanrahan, Kevin, 2005.
"The Luxembourg Agreement Reform of the CAP: an Analysis Using the AG-MEMOD Composite Model,"
89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy
232590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frederic Chantreuil & Fabrice Levert & Kevin Hanrahan, 2005. "The Luxembourg agreement reform of the CAP : an analysis using the Ag-Memod composite model," Post-Print hal-01594021, HAL.
- Hanley, Nick & Tinch, Dugald & Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Davies, Althea & Barbier, Edward B. & Watson, Fiona, 2009. "What drives long-run biodiversity change? New insights from combining economics, palaeoecology and environmental history," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 5-20, January.
- Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "On the Choice of Farm Management Practices after the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy in 2003," WIFO Working Papers 233, WIFO.
- Nick Hanley & Sergio Colombo & Pamela Mason & Helen Johns, 2007. "The Reform of Support Mechanisms for Upland Farming: Paying for Public Goods in the Severely Disadvantaged Areas of England," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 433-453, September.
- Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Assessing CAP Reform: Sensitivity of Modelling Decoupled Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 415-440, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henk Ritzema & Hilary Kirkpatrick & Jakub Stibinger & Hans Heinhuis & Heinrich Belting & Raymond Schrijver & Herbert Diemont, 2016. "Water Management Supporting the Delivery of Ecosystem Services for Grassland, Heath and Moorland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Acs, Szvetlana & Dallimer, Martin & Hanley, Nick & Gaston, Kevin J. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2009. "Linking biodiversity, land-use and incomes at the farm level: an interdisciplinary modelling approach," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51056, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:440:d:69381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCAP reform; de-coupling; ecological-economic modelling; upland farming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stledp:2008-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.